Modern Eclipse-based IDE for Mainframe Development, Testing and Maintenance
Topaz Workbench, Compuware’s Eclipse-based IDE, provides an intuitive interface that enables developers of all experience levels to initiate Compuware’s industry-leading developer tools, Abend-AID, File-AID, Hiperstation, Xpediter and Strobe, as well as non-Compuware products and distributed solutions.
Through Topaz Workbench, mainframe teams can:
- Access Compuware development tools providing the ability to visualize complex application logic and data relationships, make changes to code, test and debug, and performance tune.
- Leverage existing Eclipse frameworks and integrations with popular distributed platform tools
- Manage source and promote artifacts through the development lifecycle via integration with ISPW
- Leverage a multi-language, multi-platform source code editor
- Use JES functions like job submission, review, print and purge
- Use Host Explorer for z/OS navigation, including dataset management (i.e., allocation, compression, deletion)
- Copy files from one LPAR to another with a simple drag and drop or right click; data is compressed and the processing is zIIP enabled for optimal performance
- Leverage integrations with other industry-leading tools