Find and Fix COBOL Bugs Earlier with Automated Unit Tests
Manually creating and running unit tests is often skipped because it’s tedious and expensive. But forgoing unit tests diminishes developer confidence in making changes to many parts of a program as well as hurts the security and quality of those parts throughout ensuing testing phases.
Topaz for Total Test, Compuware’s automated unit test creation and execution tool, cuts down the amount of time it takes to make sure code is fully tested and prepared for fewer issues later in the lifecycle by enabling developers to:
- Automate the creation and execution of mainframe unit tests
- Validate code changes immediately
- Maintain the quality of their codebase
- Quickly put program code updates into production
- Leverage integrations with leading cross-platform DevOps and Compuware tools for continuous code quality management