Compuware Solution Consultant Dennis Nack and Account Consultant Brad Kaehler highlight highly useful but often untapped features of iStrobe—the browser-based reporting and analytics interface for Strobe, Compuware’s application performance management and analysis solution.
Discover the “hidden” gems in iStrobe that enable you to:
- Identify performance improvement opportunities, estimate costs of poor performance and estimate potential cost savings.
- Track issues and assign them to development teams for resolution through the integration with Atlassian Jira.
- View and compare reports from two profiles in a folder.
- Obtain SQL Explain and Catalog statistics on demand.
- Create folders for storing and organizing profiles.
- Create and manage customized help for iStrobe.
- Specify the columns that will display in myStrobe.
- Add personal comments to a Performance Profile.
- Add comments for display in myStrobe.
- Filter the profiles that appear in the myStrobe window.