- This event has passed.
Webcast: What’s New in ThruPut Manager
December 12, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Catch up on the latest ThruPut Manager enhancements since Compuware acquired the batch automation product earlier this year. During the What’s New in ThruPut Manager webcast, Compuware Product Manager Spencer Hallman and Software Development Manager Nancy DiFilippo will discuss recent innovations, including:
- Separation of production and other workloads
- Integration of ThruPut Manager into the Compuware family of products
- Enhanced functionality for new z/OS 2.3
- Integration with Compuware Strobe
- Ability to compare results of different versions of your Job Action Language (JAL)
They’ll also give a preview of what’s coming in future releases.
Title: What’s New in ThruPut Manager
Date: Tuesday, December 12
Time: 11:30 a.m. EST, 16:30 GMT