- This event has passed.
Webcast: Cool Things You Can Do to Mainstream the Mainframe Using Topaz Workbench
December 21, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
In this month’s “Did You Know?” webcast, Compuware Sr. Solution Engineer Yvette Santana and Account Consultant Andy Hocker will highlight useful features in Topaz Workbench, Compuware’s Eclipse-based IDE, that help you mainstream the mainframe.
Join us to learn about:
- Using Host Explorer to allocate datasets, copy LPAR-to-LPAR and more
- Using visible and right-click context menus
- Rearranging and resetting perspectives
- BUsing JES Explorer to filter and list job outputs
- CMigrating, creating and working on projects
- Accessing Compuware DevOps tools through Topaz Workbench
Date: Thursday, December 21
Time: 11:30 AM EST, 16:30 GMT
Duration: 30 minutes (includes Q&A)