- This event has passed.
Jenkins Day – Los Angeles
June 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Jenkins Days is a gathering of DevOps leaders, Continuous Delivery practitioners, and Jenkins users and experts for an informative and interactive full day event to discuss the latest advancements in Continuous Delivery best practices and automation. Join us to:
- Get a glimpse of what’s coming next from the Jenkins community and CloudBees
- Learn about trends in software development from Forrester
- Hear guest speakers’ stories about journeying towards a true DevOps culture
- Participate in hands-on workshops around Continuous Delivery
- Network with peers and enterprise DevOps experts
Attending? Join Compuware’s workshop session:
1:00 – 3:00 p.m. Track 3: Modernize your Mainframe with Agile and DevOps Practices
Your DevOps system delivery toolchain may be missing a critical component: the mainframe. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to a mainframe-inclusive DevOps toolchain will improve the quality and agility of your business software, while at the same time reduce costs. In the live demo, you’ll see how advanced mainframe technology like the Compuware Topaz development and testing suite and Compuware ISPW integrate with DevOps tools like Jenkins and SonarQube to enable the next generation of mainframe developers with modern, intuitive interfaces. Interactive exercises will help you document the current state of your mainframe delivery pipeline, your objectives for modernization, and any constraints to embracing a cross-platform approach to system delivery.