- This event has passed.
Enterprise DevOps Forum – London
March 8 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
“I should have brought my peers”, was one response we received after last year’s Enterprise DevOps Forum. Understanding the value of DevOps in your enterprise is one thing, but actually putting it in practice requires getting your peers onboard with automating processes and rethinking KPIs. Sharing possible solutions and best practices for Agility in the enterprise is essential to implement and improve DevOps processes.
Join us 8 March 2018, from 10.00 – 16.30 at Shakespeare’s Globe in London, a day dedicated to enterprises that are looking to modernise their culture, processes and tools with Agile and DevOps practices. This year’s event theme will be “quality”; how can we ensure quality standards are met while speeding up delivery cycles.
During the day we will:
- Host “DevOps in the Enterprise 102” to follow up on last year’s “DevOps 101” session
- Provide insight into the mainframe DevOps journey of Lloyds Bank, as seen through the eyes of developer Dominic Harrison
- Show examples of automating key processes to maintain quality while speeding up delivery
- Facilitate peer-to-peer discussions and exchange best practices
- Highlight enterprise-DevOps tips and tricks