Come to DevOpsDays DC to hear amazing talks from insightful speakers and to share with and learn from your peers. Join us to hear from:
- Kumar Garg who helped shape science and technology policy for the Obama Administration.
- Elissa Shevinsky, who will speak about DevOps for data privacy in her talk, “Security, Compliance, and Regulations”.
- Nell Shamrell-Harrington, CTO and Senior Software Engineer, who will talk about her experience with DevOps in Politics.
- Michael Flores from the IBM Federal Chief Technology Office who will talk about DevOps for Artificial Intelligence.
- Meg Viar and Kim Borowicz on the importance of incorporating accessibility best practices throughout our design and development.
- Julie Anoshechkina from Booz Allen Hamilton on solving communication problems when implementing DevOps.
- Will Slack, Federalist Director at 18F, will share how he and his team covertly nudged government web managers to practice DevOps.
- Jess Szmajda, CTO at Optoro, will share how they have scaled operations successfully over the 8 year growth of their company.
- and more…
- Whether you are in government, academia, or the private sector, DevOpsDays is for you.
- Whether you are in operations, development, QA, security, or any other department, DevOpsDays is for you.
- Whether you want to learn about DevOps, share your experiences, or just talk shop with DevOps practitioners, DevOpsDays is for you.
Learn more here >
Compuware is a Gold sponsor